Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday August 10th 2009 - Light Photography & Photoshop

On this Monday of work , was a different Monday. Meg, one of our instructors showed up with a couple of blankets and made a fort. Then they went inside and guess what? They did light graffiti. I saw the result and it was really interesting. I personally didn't wanna do it because i actually wanted to do it in my own time. I just wanted to know how to do it. Meg explained to me that the shutter speed needs to be at least five seconds and has to be in a dark place or room. The results were really beautiful . I didn't post any today, but in the future I will post some photos. Today I just photoshopped and caught up with the powerpoints. This Saturday is my crews performance at the Laos talent show. I hope we do good. enjoy the photos I photoshopped.

0 comments: