Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday July 27, 2009 - Photoshopping Practice


Before(top) & After(bottom)
I haven't been blogging in a while. Last Wednesday My dance crew (2crew4you) needed me to come to practice with them for this performance we were going to have coming up. I had to skip, with permission, that Wednesday just to go. Today We interns learned a few more effects we could and should use in our photos in Photoshop. The pictures above are a before and after of the Filipino festival i went to yesterday. I added contrast, Hue and saturation and last but not least adjusted the levels. All the things i just mentioned was just added effects you can use on photos. all these photos are from the Pista sa nayon, The Filipino festival. Below will be some photos I took at the festival, enjoy.






All the pictures above are photos I did NOT edit in photoshop.

0 comments: